2012年1月17日火曜日

Diving

Though some people want to go on a trip to Las Vegas or Grand Canyon,
I'm interested in scuba diving.
Therefore, now I'm looking for a nice driving school in San Diego.

What is difficult is that I don't have a car.
There are many good schools in La Jolla beach, but it takes several hours from here
to go there.
So, I have to find a driving school close to Mission Bay.

Anyway, my home stay father said that I can go diving all the year around,
so first of all, I wanna try a beginner's try course!

Recently, I saw some articles dealing with Bain Capital who founded by Mitt Romney.
Some say Bain Capital is a representative of greed wall street economy in the US,
but I think they help existent companies hire more people than if they hadn't invested money.
That's because in general, private equity funds put their money into companies who have got into trouble.
Accordingly, Bain capital failed in recovering 20% of companies they invested,
but it's more appropriate to say they saved as much as 80% of companies concerned.

Romney's career is extraordinary: he graduated from HBS as one of the top students and he succeeded in gaining huge returns from Bain Capital.
Some pundit say he is the richest candidate ever in the US, and enormous amount of money sent by Wall Street banks get his back.
I look forward to seeing the battle between Obama, who is the advocates of social warfare, versus Romney, who is the one of the most successful businessperson in the world.

>>>
I don't know why, but these days, I tend to find difficulty in speaking English fluently.
Several reasons come up with me.
But the biggest problem is that I'm rash in being good at English.
Due to it, I try to speak English faster than I can. Then I often stutter during speaking.
My primary purpose is improving my oral English skill, but I don't need to feel obsession about it.

It reminds me of the importance of "Take it easy."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿