2012年1月16日月曜日

Classes in UCSD

First of all,
the grade of the class I took last quarter, "Financial Statement Analysis" in UCLA came out.
That was great, so I restored my confidence a little.

Compared with UCLA, UCSD seems very rural from both good and bad meanings.
I'm slightly tired of that almost all buses do not run at night, but thanks to this desert of entertainment, I can concentrate on my studying more than in LA.


Now, at my home stay house, two students, except me, stay.
I freaked out when only me stayed here because I found every attention from home stay family paid to me. Thus, since other two students arrived, I feel less uneasy.
The home stay family consist of Father, Mother, daughter(19), son(17) and some pets.
I was astounded about some idiosyncrasies of typical american family, and I'll talk about it someday.
I winced a little at having difficulty in eating vegetable, and I have to work out every day not to get fat.


So far, I truly enjoy classes in UCSD.
UPS program is very organized and Megan, a academic advisor (she's quite nice and perspicacious!) helps kindly all of the students choose classes they want to take, 
we can take classes just like a UCSD students.

Though some troubles lurked and I was forced to flip-flopped a little,
I've decided on what class I take!!!


1st "Intermediate Accounting A" 
with Intermediate Accounting B in the next quarter, covers all realms which needed for the USCPA exam 


2nd "Innovation to Market A"
Fosters entrepreneurship. I dare to experience discussion and giving a presentation which freak me out, but contribute to my oral English skill.

3rd "Behavior Modification"
From the psychology department. The psychology that focuses on human behavior, and the instructor teaches how to change human behavior to utilize for the society.

As a result,
I'm enourmously satisfied with these classes because I'm into all of these classes.


These days, I felt bummed about my poor English speaking, 
but through accomplishing assignments given in these classes, I wanna improve my English level!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿