2012年1月11日水曜日

Arrived in San Diego

Hi, it seems a long time since I wrote the last post...
I traveled in this winter vacation, and I arrived in San Diego on December 29th in 2011.
Now, I take a UPS program, in which I can take classes in UCSD along with UCSD students.

I feel San Diego is a very comfortable place. In a good meaning, it is rural compared with Los Angeles.
It's safe to walk at night, everyone is kind(when I say "thank you" to a bus driver, every bus driver says "you're welcome"), and natural landscape is beautiful.

This week, I gotta choose which lectures I'm gonna take.
The process is the same way in UCLA.
Firstly, I got a signature from a in structure, and also some of departments need their stamp to permit enrollment.
Though I had small troubles, everything's all right so far.
I wanna take "Intermediate Accounting",
and I succeeded in getting approval of Management Department (Rady school of Management)
I couldn't get permission of more classes related to USCPA, but I'm relieved that I fulfill my minimum wish.

In UPS, we're supposed to take 12 units practically 3 lectures.
Therefore, I need to take another 2 lectures.
I'm interested in

"The Information Age: Facts & Fictn"
"Behavioral Modification"
"Innovation to Market"

Anyway, I'll decide on what I'm gonna take by this Friday.

(I took this picture during my travel)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿