2011年10月3日月曜日

Study Abroad

On Sep. 25th, i'm gonna leave for California again.


Sep 25th ~ Dec 3rd UCLA Extension
Jan  3rd ~ Sep UCSD

I'd like to study the following three things.

1 USGAAP / IFRS
In this globalized world, international accounting knowledge is getting more and more importance.
I want to be a professional that plays internationally. So, I 'd like to gain the skill of USGAAP/IFRS.
I also plan to take the exam of USCPA.

2 English
It's needless to say English makes difference.
However, in japan, I find difficulty in having opportunities to speak English.
What is important is that whether I can convey my thought in English, so it is good for me to think and speak English a lot in the US.

3 True Humanism
I know one year is too short to attain the above things sufficiently.
Anyway, living in another country may make me more tough, because I may be gonna have a lot of troubles that I must solve for my self.
Besides, I would like to be a great Auditor. Great Auditor, I think, always listens patiently to speakers. Then, he/she responses kindly to them. He/she isn't satisfied with just giving his/her opinion, but he/she tries to make it clear  their problems for them to solve individually.  I would like to try to be a great Auditor in this stay.

I'm sure that I will sometimes have hard time,
but I think I will be more independent person thanks for that experience. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿