2011年10月15日土曜日

10/14

I hit a wall.  The wall of English.

I can't help translating from Japanese to English.
I can't help thinking about "be" verb instead of active tense.
I can't help having trouble in listening to reductions the professor speaks.

In my class, some German woman can speak VERY fluently, and she also writes better than even ordinal native speakers.
I felt like a looser. but I asked her about advice of English.
She said
"watching movies a lot without subtitles and speaking with your friends a lot. And what's important is to avoid Japanese. you mustn't read Japanese, speak Japanese. It may be tough for you, but you should do."

I got more or less used to this life, so I would like to challenge a next thing.
I decided that I will take Japanese away.
Of course, I keep my tie to important things, but what I just do unconsciously and I regret later should be certainly thrown away.

then
verbs : To consider verbs firstly when I have something to say.
tense  :  To think about verbs firstly because tense tends to be closely related to verbs.
reduction : To record lectures on UCLA and then I re-listen to the lectures.

5pages report by Monday is freaking me out.
But I have to be up for shopping on Saturday.
Anyway, I try to make it ends meet.

Go for it !

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿