2011年10月7日金曜日

10/7

These days, it is so cold...
I found I'm repeating it many times, so I gotta change the theme.

Everyday I look for a good way to improve my English skill.
There are three problems about my English; Speed, Vocabulary, phrase.

First Speed
I can listen to and understand English spoken in TOEFL speed, but English in movies or lectures, 
which are for native speakers, is difficult for me.
I thought it results from many reasons, but major problem is that I can't tell "clause".
I mean, I feel I can't run after speaking when I can't tell where subjects and verbs are.
So, what I have to do is where the speaker stresses because subjects and verbs are also important for speakers. At first, I just catch up with Clauses, but totally I realized I had to pay attention to "syllable" (cont

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿