2011年11月10日木曜日

Description

At my dormitory, I can eat every meal.
Mexican women cook it, so almost every time I eat mexican food.
Some Japanese friends are fed up with it, but I do not care so much as far as I can eat.


After I came back from UCLA,  I went to the dining room.
As the class ended late, dinner had already begun.
I took a wildly baked potato, salad. and sit down.

Next to me, Japanese girls were having dinner. 
I heard them talking about a strange man.
I got into it, and I asked them to talk about it in detail.

They said,

" The day before yesterday,  we went to Santa Monica.
When we were about to go back to each houses, one Japanese man were trying to pick us up.
He said,

 'are you Japanese? I'm also Japanese. How about eating out with me?'

According to him, he owned the company and he lived in LA for more then 10 years.
The company he owned reportedly was famous in Japan.
Though he showed his name card, we were suspicious of him. We turned his offer down.
However, he didn't give up. He was stubborn.
He insisted on giving us a drive to their houses.
We got tired of refusing his offer, so we reluctantly got into his car.

Contradicted to his saying, there were a lot of Japanese stuff. The most funny thing was that he had 'Elleair' in stead of 'kleenex'. Moreover, he lost his way during driving. Therefore, we got more and more doubtful of him.
After  we got home, he told us again and again to eat out with us. It was terribly annoying."

I searched for the information of the company he said he owned on the Internet.
It was interesting that the company was really in Las Vegas, and the president lived in LA.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿