2011年11月24日木曜日

11/24 Work Out

I've never been to a gym.
I'm interested, but I just didn't have opportunity to go.

Today, with my friends, we planed to go to the gym in UCLA to play squash tennis.
But unfortunately, it was already closed because of a schedule for thanks giving days.
Anyway, we went to the athletic track.
some of my friends were keen on running.

These days, I'm engaged in the case study of the UCLA lecture.
As a group, we chose Colgate, a oral care company.
I made a group with two Chinese guys. It is surprising that there are so many Chinese people.
"would you type your phone number and name on this mobile phone?"
I asked.

Today, again, I couldn't listen to what the professor was saying.
Especially, I ran short of sleeping time, so I couldn't focus on it very much.
I think it is better way to listen to what native speakers are saying.
That is trying to realize verbs they are using.
However, today, my attention was distracted by other thoughts. I felt frustrated about myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿